AMERICORPS VISTA OPPORTUNITIES
Join uCodeGirl to empower the next generation of young girls to be part of the growing tech careers. If you are passionate about leaving your footprint in re-writing the women in technology narrative with us, then this AmeriCorps VISTA opportunities is just for you.
The work of the VISTA will help uCodeGirl to continue our impact of equipping and empowering young women to pursue technology careers, so that they achieve and exceed their educational potential which in turn increases their earning power and upward mobility in the economic ladder of success. Experience the most transformative time of your VISTA while you strengthen your leadership skills, work hard, and laugh even harder.
uCodeGirl offers a pathway to technology careers for teen girls by tapping into their curiosity, skill and potential.
Americoprs VISTA Opportunities
Help with research & evaluation methods for program offerings and re-write the story with us.
The Resource Development VISTA will build the capacity of uCodeGirl through:-
- Development of a goal and proposal for fundraising that serves as a blueprint and aligns with uCodeGirl’s mission and values.
- Produce implementation timeline for fundraising and train volunteers for fundraising campaigns, track progress and evaluate campaigns and activities.
Help plan a recruitment & marketing campaign of program beneficiaries and leave a footprint.
The Community Outreach VISTA will build the capacity of uCodeGirl through:-
- Development of a plan to create mission awareness and engagement in the community.
- Development of an outreach strategy for targeting and recruitment of program participants/beneficiaries.
- Development of a strategy to strengthen partnerships and networks with area like-minded organizations.
uCodeGirl is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. uCodeGirl prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. uCodeGirl conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, uCodeGirl will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam-era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.